PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Generic Interface.
Enhancements/Fixes Include updates to the following imports:
- Event Archive Imports
- Resolved issue with system events not being imported by the CFF import 
- Event Journal and Printer Port via Knowledge Base Imports
- Resolved the issue of import missing priorities for ACK and RTN events 
- Tag.Parameter .csv Import 
- Modified OPC UA imports for Generic Tag.Parameter 
- Control Wizard Configuration for OPC and PI, Detailed Configuration Re-Import and Process Data Imports
- Addressed the issue of the Settling Time specification being overwritten with the calculated value derived from loop tuning settings when a partial tag import is carried out 
- Control Wizard Configuration for OPC Import 
- Modified Generic OPC UA imports - Loop Analysis Configuration for OPC sample 
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V188.8.131.52 and higher. This interface is already included in the PSS 184.108.40.206 release. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact the Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com
. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.