PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Invensys Interface.
- Galaxy Point Configuration (CSV File) – new interface
- Infusion Point Configuration - PSS now considers the STATE alarm on a PATALM block to always be configured and no longer looks to the MMAOPT field to determine this value
- Infusion Partial Point Configuration – new interface
- FoxIA Printer Port – update interface to read all OAJ messages
- FoxIA Printer Port – addressed import errors around event type field
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V220.127.116.11 and higher. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact the Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com
. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.