PAS recently released an updated asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- References are made from SCM to their STEPs, TRANSITIONs, and HANDLEs
- C200,C200SEC and CEEC200E object types are formatted for the hardware overview
- Hart I/Os reference their channels
- Implementation Guide includes using a batch file to schedule import
- CFF, History, Console, Flex Station. Console Station, Group, Recipe Manager, Server Script, Trend files are skipped if they are unchanged in the import folder.
- Reference and DOC4000 Checks are combined for numerous object types to shorten the import times
- Update references tables location of the QuickBuilder Link tables database
- OPC references to other objects with partial match given there is a punctuation with special characters
- Extended allotted time for Template Audits
- Added reference between OPC and function blocks
- Allows Card File to be configure by user is the Hardware Overview
- Change viewer to conditionally show if there is a program file
- CDA and RDA points are no longer included in integrity checks
- Spare channels are shown if there is no channel that fills the corresponding channel number
- Developed away to clean a SQL database so that relationship so that space can be generated correctly
- Description are now linked to property saved in the database
- Added documentation for when multiple EPKS models are being configures at the same time
- If history files show parameters in R410 systems
- Tag description of Alarm object types no longer hard code with
- “'SCM will perform final WF refills and enable /”
- OPCI Group viewer hyperlinks to status points.
- Reference between HMIWebDisplays and objects that contain spaces are created
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.2 or higher