PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for GE that allows users to incorporate their MarkV system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added functionality for IO Configuration Tracking
- Resolved potential error where certain reference arrows could point the wrong direction.
- Resolved potential error when reading the IO.ASG, FACTORY.ASG, and SITE.ASG data file.
- Resolved possible change tracking issue with file write times
- GEMarkVDCC.exe utility included back into GE Mark V Data Collector folder
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.1 or higher.