PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Yokogawa that allows users to incorporate their Prosafe RS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Labeled control map objects with enhanced descriptions
- Added Spare I/O Variable objects to represent unused I/O in the system and allows for use of Spare Management features
- Added several summaries as tabs on objects in the tree hierarchy of each asset, including summaries of tags and hardware I/O
- Corrected the lists of Function Blocks and Defined Words in the asset tree hierarchy; they are now filtered correctly under each station
- Corrected some missing references between Variable and Tag objects internal to each asset
- Resolved error message in import log when referenced Centum CS3000 or Centum VP has no SCS stations
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.2 or higher.