PAS is pleased to announce the release of Version 5.2.0 of the Yokogawa Import Library for PSS.
- Import errors in Yokogawa Centum Project File Point Config in import type Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000,VP) [CAS-51514-R4T2V3 TF# 15215]
- Looks like analog alarms (LEAK, BDV- and BDV+) are recording as digital in our D&R in import type Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000,VP) [CAS-45461-Z9M4T5 TF# 15303]
- Error message when trying to run the Yokogawa.CAMS_Converted_Historical_File_Import: String or Binary data would be truncated in Import type PSS Converted CAMS Historical Files. [CAS-51254-H4T6L1 TF# 15323]
- Yokogawa ARA Event import Error in Import type ExaQuantum CAMS Events Database with ARA Support [CAS-49941-N0V4Y7 TF# 15378]
The following import types were updated in this release
- Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (Full and Partial)
- PSS Converted CAMS Historical Files
- ExaQuantum CAMS Events Database with ARA Support
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V188.8.131.52 and higher. To acquire the software please download it from the PAS Customer Care Portal
or contact Customer Care at RapidSupport@PAS.com
. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.