PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Yokogawa Interface.
- Added Filtering of Alarm and Events at import from RTDB.
- Added and aligned AOFS events from “MODE/STATUS table” with “ALARM ON and ALARM OFF” records from the EXAOPCCAMSOperationsRecord table.
- Added when a tag has been unshelved (from Changes journal), any alarm/ack/rtn including the inferred ALM should not have ShelfName data.
- Added an empty option along with tablenames in drop down in filter option.
- Import from Exaquantum with ARA Support Error.
- If an “ALARM OFF” event occurred, any “ALM” that happens after including the inferred “ALM” due to unshelving should be disabled until the “ALARM ON” event occurred.
- When “Alarm Off” column value in the EXAOPCCAMSProcessAlarm table is “1”, then the
- ALENBST should be set to Disabled and not counted in the analysis and KPI.
- Alarms are not being reflected correctly when put in a shelf -> set AOF.
- Errors on Importing Centum VP Project Folder: Input string was not in a correct format.
- Capture the "ShelfName" for the shelving event.
- Incorrect behavior for One-shot shelf (after normalizing ALM events show as "Enabled")
- Duplicate System Events not imported.
The following import types were updated in this release
- ExaQuantum CAMS Events Database with ARA Support Import
- Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000,VP)
- Yokogawa Prosafe SOE
This Yokogawa v5.0.0 Interface is available to all customers on support with PSS v184.108.40.206 and above.