PAS is pleased to announce the release of Version 4.0.0 of the Siemens Import Library for PSS.
- Siemens/ PCS7 APACS File Point Configuration/ new import in Import Type PCS7 APACS File Point Configuration [CAS-43402-S6T2L7 TF# 14305]
- Alarm event type for 'other' and 'changes' are not parsing data correctly through the A&E journal in Import type PCS7 OPCAE [CAS-49958-Y6X3G6 TF# 14997]
- Siemens/ PCS7 point configuration import/ During the Audit and Enforce we noticed that some OPC links in the interface to the ICSS where missing in Import Type PCS7 point configuration files[CAS-50535-C9L1L2 TF# 15101]
- Siemens/ PCS7 OPCAE / Alarm name column is showing priorities instead of alarm name - product defect in Import Type PCS7 OPCAE [CAS-51397-Y0G2J0 TF# 15263]
- Siemens/PCS7 Point Config Import / Values of some trip points are not getting imported in Import Type PCS7 Point Configuration files [CAS-51579-M4L9J6 TF# 15301]
- Siemens/ PCS7 point configuration import/ some alarm priorities are importing with the wrong value in Import Type PCS7 point configuration files [CAS-51614-H5M8Z4 TF# 15320]
- Siemens PCS 7 OPCAE Parsing Rules in Import Type PCS7 OPCAE [CAS-52138-B7T8F4 TF# 15538]
The following import type has been added in this release:
- PCS7 APACS File Point Configuration
The following import types were updated in this release:
- PCS 7 OPCAE
- PCS7 point configuration files
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V184.108.40.206 and higher. To acquire the software please download it from the PAS Customer Care Portal or contact Customer Care at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.