PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Honeywell Interface.
Enhancements/Fixes Include updates to the following imports:
- Experion Event Database and Events via ODBC Client Imports
- Resolved errors during import after upgrading Honeywell dll 
- FSC SOE Printer Event Import
- Resolved errors in the interface 
- TPAlcont TCP Printer Event Import
- Added the Event Type field in the Frequent Alarms Analysis report detail view 
- Resolved the issue of the Priority Description column not interpreting the "**" symbols at the beginning of the system alarms correctly 
- TPAlcont File Event Journal Import
- Resolved the issue of some legitimate alarms being classified by the interface as "corrupted" 
- Experion OPC AE Import
- Resolved the mismatch of Alarms between PSS and DCS upon re-broadcast by the OPC AE server 
- Experion PMD Event DB Import
- Resolved the failure of the interface to import data due to conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulting in an out-of-range value 
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V22.214.171.124 and higher.