PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Honeywell Interface.
Enhancements/Fixes Include updates to the following imports:
- Experion PKS ODBC & Event Database
- Resolved issue of alarms showing as stale that are not stale for Control Fail 
- Resolved issue of shelved tags showing up in annunciated Frequent alarm report 
- Resolved issue of some events being incorrectly categorized as Alarms 
- TPS File Point Configuration
- Added the ability to update the Disable/Inhibited states without having to re-collect the data similarly to EPKS via OPCDA 
- Experion PKS Point Configuration & Legacy PKS Point Configuration
- Modified the imports to correct the issue of loop is failing as manual, even though it is in auto 
- Experion PMD
- New Alarm & Event Interface via ODBC import 
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V184.108.40.206 and higher. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact the Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com
. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.