PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Honeywell Interface.
Enhancements/Fixes Include updates to the following imports:
- Experion PKS ODBC & Event Database
- Resolved issue of alarms showing as stale that are not stale for Control Fail 
- Resolved issue of shelved tags showing up in annunciated Frequent alarm report 
- Resolved issue of some events being incorrectly categorized as Alarms 
- TPS File Point Configuration
- Added the ability to update the Disable/Inhibited states without having to re-collect the data similarly to EPKS via OPCDA 
- Experion PKS Point Configuration & Legacy PKS Point Configuration
- Modified the imports to correct the issue of loop is failing as manual, even though it is in auto 
- Experion PMD
- New Alarm & Event Interface via ODBC import 
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V184.108.40.206 and higher.