PAS is pleased to announce the release of Version 22.214.171.124 of the Honeywell Import Library for PSS.
Enhancements/fixes include updates to the following imports:
- Apply Honeywell dynamic alarm suppression [CAS-44818-K7X4V7, CAS- 48306-P2J1J4, CAS-49650-F0G6P5, CAS-49454-Y0Z6H2 ,CAS-55302-F5G9M9, CAS-53321-Q9P5H6, CAS-53903-P3X7H3]
- The “Journal” priority events in Honeywell are being shown as “None” priority [CAS-50522-X7W9P8]
- Filtering by CONTCUT or CUTOUT parameters in Experion [CAS-46420-S3B3H3]
- Contact Cutout on TPS and EPKS causing inaccurate reporting [CAS-47130-Y4Q5Y2]
- PSS \ EMSEvents \ Alarm State Issue with Imported Experion Events thru ODBC Client [CAS-58125-L2T5M1]
- Honeywell / OPC AE and OPC AE for TPS - EPKS SOE events are partially captured and source tags are not shown [CAS-57057-G9H4M2, CAS-54473-Y6W0K6]
- Part of suppression changes for Tag Disabled in Experion Event database [CAS-48435-C9V7G5]
- Add system configuration information as best practice in configuration in implementation for Honeywell.ExperionPKSOPCAE [CAS-52042-L8L0H4]
The following import types were added/updated in this release:
- Experion PKS OPC AE
- Experion Controller Point Configuration
- Experion PKS Event Database.
- Experion Event via ODBC client
- Experion PKS OPC AE for TPS
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V126.96.36.199 and higher. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact the Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all PSS releases.