PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS Emerson Interface.
Enhancements/Fixes Include updates to the following imports:
- Delta V Point Configuration File Import
- Resolved the issue of Ref:ALM1 displayed as an imported Trip Point for SIS points 
- Provided resolution for SIS trip setpoints when the proper path is available 
- Modification to support the / and \ characters for creating the proper asset hierarchy 
- Resolved the issue of "CH4 ANLYS C2=Feed Pump" description in FHX file shows up as "CH4 ANLYS C2" in PSS 
- Modification to import Controller information to PSS/SQL
- Fisher Provox/Delta-V Ejournal SQL Database
- Added import option for site name (tie to User Fields generic column names) 
- Resolved the issue where imports skip data if more than one query-based Alarm & Event import is configured in a single data owner 
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V220.127.116.11.12 and higher.