PAS is pleased to announce the release of an updated PSS ABB Interface.
The following ABB import types were updated:
- ABB AC800M OPC A&E import – resolved issue of throwing out valid system events marked as duplicates
- ABB Infi90 Process Portal B Point Configuration import – resolved import errors when reading parameters from OPC at end of import
- ABB Infi90 Process Portal B Event Database import – resolved import error regarding not enough user fields
- ABB Infi90 UNIX Event File import – resolved issue of missing data on import
- ABB 800xA AE Extractor import – removed “Message Description” user field from System Events
- ABB ADVANT MOD300 UNIX Loop Configuration import – resolved error in ABBCreateControlLoop
- ABB ADVANT MOD300 Enterprise Historian Event Database import – resolved the issue of Operational Area Filtering upon upgrade from PSS 7.1 to PSS 7.3
This interface is available to all customers on support with PSS V18.104.22.168 and higher.