PAS recently released an asset model for Triconex that allows users to incorporate their TS1131 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added asset properties to help narrow the field for cross referencing between a Triconex TS1131 asset and a TPS asset via an HPM
- Resolved issue where Hardware folders are not populated after data import.
- Resolved issue where not all Triconex Assets were able to build external references to EPKS.
- Resolved issue where cross references between Triconex TS1131 and FoxIA would not build references for 0200 series addresses.
- Documented the process for implementing cross references to a DeltaV asset via a Serial Device.
- Resolved issues where the optional data collection tools TS1131DCC.exe and PASTS1131DC.exe were not interacting properly with Windows and the Tristation configuration software.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v220.127.116.11 and above.