PAS recently released a new asset model for AspenTech that allows users to incorporate their DMCPlus system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Created an additional reference between each MV / CV and a referenced external DCS tag .
- Added two summary viewers on the tree, one for ‘External Values’ and one for ‘Controller’. The ‘Controller’ External References tab will appear if the controller has external references.
- If the Aspen DMC+ data files have “not changed” since the last import then DOC4000 will skip the import and state in the log file “that the data is the same as the last import and there is no need to re-process the data”. Added asset property (Import Data if no Change) to allow user to force an import. Setting the Property Value = “Yes” or “True” will force the import to occur.
- Updated release notes and implementation guide. Included updated screen shots, new enhancements, reordering document sections.
- Hid CCFFile, Controller Xref Summary, MDLFile & Xref Summary objects so that will not be shown in the Search tab.
- Fixed problem that occurred when a DMCplus asset was imported from a folder where multiple CCF/MDL sets are located. The asset showed all the DMCplus CCF/MDL file sets contained in the import folder. It now shows the one set that was used during the import.
- Fixed calculation of the number MVs and DVs.
- A DMCplus asset was renamed (from “VA DMCplus RX1” to “VA DMCplus HE”) but the ‘Name” property still shows the old name. The Admin Utility tells you that it will not change the properties when you change an asset model name.
- Some DMC+ assets are getting stuck at “IntegrityCheckDef : Missing EPKS Tag References” which is ~ 98% complete. Added test in the script to verify that the Tagname exists for the external reference.
- Experion Asset Reference Query (Object CDAPoint) References missing . Added "Entry - EPKS SCADA Points" to Create References Sequence.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.0.4.03 or higher.