PAS recently released an asset model for Invensys that will allow users to incorporate their FoxIA system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added assigned properties "Find Filled" and "ObjectType" for Spare Tags.
- Any explicit HLBL references with format Compound.Parameter or Compound:Block.Parameter would properly identify connection if it is read or written by code and arrow direction in reference table would be oriented accordingly.
- Updated definition to correctly interpret hardware types and fix issue of FCP280 tags not showing up in asset explorer and CreateObjectsDef: Spare Tags throwing Index was out of range error.
- Resolved issues related to channel assignment and Spare Tags creation for FBMs 216, 218, 243, 246 and 239.
- Fixed issue of sequence failing to untar all folders and generating error "System.IO.IOException: Access to the path...is denied"
For a complete list of updates and enhancements, please refer to the Release Notes. Both the Release Notes and the latest software download can be accessed via the PAS Customer Care Portal with your login information.
This is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v220.127.116.11 or higher.