PAS recently released an asset model for Invensys that will allow users to incorporate their FoxIA system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added assigned properties "Find Filled" and "ObjectType" for Spare Tags.
- Any explicit HLBL references with format Compound.Parameter or Compound:Block.Parameter would properly identify connection if it is read or written by code and arrow direction in reference table would be oriented accordingly.
- Updated definition to correctly interpret hardware types and fix issue of FCP280 tags not showing up in asset explorer and CreateObjectsDef: Spare Tags throwing Index was out of range error.
- Resolved issues related to channel assignment and Spare Tags creation for FBMs 216, 218, 243, 246 and 239.
- Fixed issue of sequence failing to untar all folders and generating error "System.IO.IOException: Access to the path...is denied"
To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.
This is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v18.104.22.168 or higher.