PAS recently released an updated asset model for Invensys that allows users to incorporate their FoxIA system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data. Enhancements/Fixes Include:
- Parameter description for blocks updated and enhanced. Parameters having indexed values (such as PERIOD) will show details of index vs its value.
- Viewer tab rearranged for Sequence and Ladder objects.
- Network Switches will be shown in Hardware Overview and in Asset Explorer for Mesh architecture.
- Reference map enhancements: FBM ID and channel number would be shown in reference map diagram. PKINGP and PKCOGP excluded from reference map to prevent ECB being shown in map with PAKIN and PAKOUT blocks.
- FBM Type and number of channels details made available in Hardware Overview.
- Added inbuilt SQL queries to extract alarm configuration information including alarm destination group devices, PID tuning/modes parameters, ACCUM block ranges.
- Issue of Ladder Logic not showing up in DOC4000 resolved.
- Resolved issue of missing references in CALL statement in HLBL programs. Only Full Path Names (C:B or C:B.P) in CALL statement would be reported and not dynamically constructed names.
- Fixed import error in Integrity Check Definition: Output Limit within Output Scale. DataType changed to double to handle larger range of values.
- Resolved issue of FBM214 not showing up spares where ECB201 is already assigned to FBM channels.
- Resolved import script error ‘System.OutofMemoryException’ in IntegrityCheckDef : Period Phase Check.
- Resolved import error “System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.” with RelDef : Field Bus – Block. BINR and RINR blocks would now be processed correctly with this definition.
- Issue of script consuming resources on PC or not collecting data resolved. The issue identified with verbose mode related commands on Fox IA system version 8.8 running on Windows Server 2008. This fix provides an additional script without verbose mode.
- Issue of Integrity not labeling the CIN and COUT channels properly on FBM238 and FBM239 resolved.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.3 or higher