PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Foxboro I/A system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added LOGIC and MATH block debug viewers. Available with Integrity/DOC4000 5.0.
- Added Function Definitions - SetPropertiesToTrackForChanges & WriteStatusOfImportFiles.
- Made major revisions to "Create Block Compound From SA pdef" script. Revised the method of extracting Block data from the SAVEALL information.
- Added Logic & Math Blocks to the CALC Debug viewer.
- Added Function to do special case rounding of import data.
- Added PAKIN & PAKOUT reference viewer .
- Fixed problem with HWTYPE for FBM219.
- Fixed problem with Create AIM_POINT System.IndexOutOfRangeException
- Configured the property name for description on each viewable objectype.
- Fixed problem with the tilde mark in CALC Debug being ignored. Available with DOC4000 5.0.
- Made changes to Implementation document to more accurately define the required input by the customer.
- Fixed problem with null key exception.
- Added FBM06A to Create Types script to resolve issue with script errors.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.1 or higher.