PAS recently released an asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Asset properties that are no longer required using newer asset model releases will be
removed at the time of importing the new asset model; these mainly include certain ERDB
and EMDB properties no longer required to restore backup files.
- Support for the collection and use of a QuickBuilder database in a SQL database format
has been added; this was introduced in EPKS system R430.
- It has now been documented that when CTOOLS Excel files are to be imported into an
EPKS asset it may be necessary to install a required Microsoft Access Database Engine to
read the files; this has also been documented in the DOC4000 main documentation as a
- A simple summary of the number of some potential alarmable tag objects is not displayed
on the System Components heading in the Asset Explorer
- Resolved the display of inherited properties and property values on User Templates; this greatly affects what properties and default property values are displayed on object Property Viewers and Query results.
- Resolved issue of warning message in event viewer indicating too much memory being used while building hierarchy of CAB files in the Asset Explorer tree.
- Resolved issue with incomplete cross-referencing for potential pen tags 17-32 in Trend object
- In coordination with mapping enhancements included in DOC4000 5.4.0 certain map displays have been corrected and enhanced, especially those that were previously showing some blocks errantly outside of Control Module groupings.
- Resolved a VBScript runtime error indicating an unexpected quantifier when running the EPKSDCC collection tool to collect HMIWebDisplay.CFF files.
- Resolved a script error indicating System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported; this was occurring when importing HMIWeb Display Script text when the object’s name contained a colon character.
- A previous feature has been corrected where cross-referencing of entities to individual objects within HMIWeb Displays is identified. This feature also now includes cross-referenced entities from other connected EPKS assets.
- Resolved the value of the TemplateName property to match the name of the User Template and its TemplateID value instead of the TemplateName value of the System Template the object is based upon.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v220.127.116.11 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.