PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Foxboro I/A system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added Create Types script in CreateObjects Definition to create the Object Types rather than import them.
- Installed data collection validation for model.
- Commented Ladder file viewer in Object Types so that they would be hidden in Search tab.
- Changed reference to drFunc to be drFunc1to fix test for error.
- Fixed problem in Block - Block References when processing 'ACTCASES'. Was not handling a “;” properly.
- Fixed problem with Old Unix style gateways using the FD* set of blocks. The block to block connections and 'references' tabs were not populated.
- Fixed problem with MCOUT in Block – Block Relations. MCOUT digitals were not being displayed properly on FBM10 modules.
- Fixed Problem in IntegrityCheck Definitions Block Connection Exists script. Checked OUID.Value for a “;” and if found used only the left side of the “;” for verifying the connection.
- Fixed problem with IndexOutOf Range in Create AIM Historian Objects.
- Flowcharts are no longer shown for Logic Blocks.
Made changes to Create Block script to change the way the Block parameters are saved to eliminate modifications during the initial data import.
- Station Object Creation script was creating an object with a blank OUID. Made changes to stop the creation of Blank OUIDs. SOCO issue.
- BlkOrd showing up as a modification SoCo issue – Excluded BlkOrd from the BLOCK and CP objects.
- Added the Ladder Xref Viewer to the LadderFile object.
- Changed the code to ignore ".p" files if they have a "t" right before the period. These files are modified files and do not need to be included.
- Made changes to the code to quit making a Blank OUID in Graphics. This is in the Create Graphics script and would only happen if there were no graphic directories.
- Changed the script to quit making blank OUIDs.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.0.1 or higher.