PAS recently released an asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Optional manual collection of data from the utility Series C Firmware Load Tool (CTools) for import into an asset.
- Added cross reference identification from CDA Points of one EPKS asset to RDA Points of other EPKS assets.
- The Missing HMIWeb Tag References Defect Report will now also identify missing Tag.Parameter references in HMIWeb Displays where the parameter value does not exist.
- The previously listed Safety Interlocks and Override Interlocks will no longer be shown in the software as Defects to avoid confusion; these should now be accessed via the Query Builder of the software.
- Corrected and enhanced the proper cross-referencing of entities to Alarm Groups internally and externally to the EPKS asset.
- Corrected and enhanced the proper cross-referencing of entities to HMIWeb Displays internally and externally to the EPKS asset.
- Resolved potential error message in support code which creates alarm objects for import into PlantState Suite software.
To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.
This is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v184.108.40.206 or higher.