PAS recently released a new asset model for Triconex that allows users to incorporate their MSW system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added peer-to-peer reference identification and viewing between MSW assets associated with receive (RECV) functions in networks
- Enhanced feature made available in model release 4.1 concerning the import of configuration data only when file have changed; this option will now be availible by choosing the sequence ‘All’ or the sequence ‘All – Check For New Files First’ * The ‘All – Check For New Files First’ will perform a full import the first time it is ran.
- Added external references to FOXIA
- Corrected implementation and documentation for external references to Honeywell TPS assets that involve multiple TPS node or box connections
- Corrected issue where creating a single rung at the start of a program would cause all tags to show a modification.
- Correct an error while importing data that could lead to an item mismatch
- Corrected a data import application error in Integrity and IntegrityWin
- Triconex MSW documentation updated for Integrity/DOC4000 4.x
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.0.4.03 or higher.