PAS recently released an asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Now support the proper display of DI-SOE modules and their channels in the asset explorer.
- Modified import procedure to allow Honeywell Safety Manager version 2.7 and higher assets to build external references to EPKS assets via CDA communications.
- Modified display of SCADA controllers and channels in asset explorer when import of an asset is modified to import from collected BCKBLD files after previous imports using QuickBuilder file, or vice versa.
- Now support the proper display of Universal I/O modules and their channels in the asset explorer and hardware overview.
- Certain checks to see if valid data is ready and correct for a data import have been identified that will abort an asset’s import; this will improve the success of importing only valid data; see implementation guide for
- Now create objects named FlexiblePoint objects coming from the system points contained in the collected BCKBLD.txt file; these were reported to be missing bad references.
- Corrected the proper import of point groups found in data sets collected from some systems.
- Resolved issue of reference to nonexistent tblAttachments.ParentID for extended and algorithm parameters of SCADA points not read correctly during import.
- Resolved issue of incorrectly hiding and unhiding some asset object types during the import of asset data files found using software version 4.3.0.04.
- Eliminated error message mentioning ‘Tree Manual Cleanup’ that would sometimes occur with asset model release 4.25 when using Windows Authentication connections to ERDB or EMDB.
- Eliminated some erroneous cross references between Honeywell TPS asset Tags and EPKS OPC Server objects.
- Eliminated errors introduced in 4.25 that incorrectly attempted to write and read from a non-existent path when importing HMIWeb Display Scripts whose unique name contained a folder path.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.4 or higher