PAS recently released a new asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- If RestoreEMDB / RestoreERDB is set to Yes and the Table is not configured, it will throw an error and abort the import
- Some Tags created from ERDB not being updated correctly
- PMIO AO card not showing Spares
- I/O card presentation formatting issues
- Update Implementation Guide for Win7, W2K8 server security changes
- Incorrect Alarm Priorities in EAAlarm objects for PSS
- Unnecessary error messages in log from trying to audit nonexistent tables in Quickbuilder
- Corrected code to prevent creation of extra empty point groups by modifications in asset model release 4.20; this was undesired and made import times increase
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.0.1 or higher.