PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved issue of input and output tags not being shown for references coming from OPC
- Resolve issue of some SCADA references between TPS and EPKS not being shown
- Bug fix with import throwing errors when tag parameters had apostrophes in them
- Added extra import definition for the Minimum Required For PSS sequence. Was missing some Quickbuilder Audits
- Fix issue of Cyrillic text in documents being encoded incorrectly
- Issue with channels being shown twice, once as filled and once as spares
- Logic error in Backbld processing
- EPKSDCC enhanced to split CFF files into smaller chunks for import
- Import was spending a lot of time processing SCM Aliases
- EPKS Alarms in PSS showing incorrect priorities
- Imports with PSS taking a long time
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.1 and higher.