PAS recently released an enhanced Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell’s EPKS which allows users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added a Management of Change viewer to compare imported versions of each server script data source file
- Added pre-built property data queries to display point and alarm data
- Added pre-built SQL queries to display point and alarm data that will be supported in DOC4000 release 3.0
- Added references between Alarm Groups and points within the same system or to points in other referenced systems.
- DOC4000/Integrity now indentifies if a point can not be found
- Added summary viewers to the heading ‘Alarm Groups’ and on each Alarm Group object
- Enhanced the efficiency of querying data needed during the transfer of tag configuration from DOC4000 to PlantState Suite
- Modified the transfer of EPKS Status Point alarm configuration to the PlantState Suite
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 2.1.1 or higher.