PAS recently released an asset model for Yokogawa that allows users to incorporate their Centum CS3000 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Logic Chart (LC64) can be imported using new procedures for gathering import data but requires the user to collect the Logic Charts and save them in the import data.
- Added relationships for (%WW, %WB, %XW, %XB) objects to Switches.
- Added logic to Create IOMs and Tags to create IOM-Redundant objects and revised Nodes – IO Modules relationship to include the new objects in the asset model tree.
- Added viewer tabs, objects and properties for Valid User, User Group, Window Monitoring, Window Operation, Tag View, Item Operation, Operator Action, Operation-mark On and Password to be displayed under System.
- Added a new Property Display Description) for Annunciator Messages, Common Switches, Global Switches and Tags to provide a better Friendly Name for displaying these objects.
- Fixed issue having script errors in Create Drawings and Function Blocks because there were less than 5 entries in the parameter string.
- en displaying the AAI135-H card with a CS3000 workstation it shows 32 additional Tags that can be defined. We add these Tags as unimplemented Spare Tags if they have no references.
For a complete list of the Enhancement/Fixes, please refer to the Release Notes that can be found on the Customer Care Portal. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v188.8.131.52 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.