PAS recently released an asset model for Allen Bradley that allows users to incorporate their SLC500 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Removed need for Miraplacid Text Driver.
- Added RSLOGIX5ADCMANAGER.EXE Automated Data Collection Manager.
- Several Object types were visible that needed to be hidden: Custom Property, Custom Property Group, Custom Property Object Type, Custom Property SubField, Custom Property Template, Dummy, Object Summary, Rating, Tag, Usable Table.
- When you view a Program File under the SLC500 Asset in Integrity, the associated .PDF file cannot be viewed.
- SLC500 has empty Program folder even though Integrity generates the LAD .PDF files after the import. Also some files are showing an error in the log saying “Index was outside the bound of the array.”
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v22.214.171.124 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.