PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Foxboro I/A system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the USER-DEFINED tab for BLOCKS and FBM’s to enhance available data.
- Annunciator Keyboard - Graphics reference script was causing errors. During the import of the file, the “tab” character needed to be changed to a space while creating the Ann. Keyboard objects.
- Create PLB Xref script was causing errors. Found a BLOCK named “BLOCK”. This caused the parsing routine to exit prematurely. Change the parsing routine to look for BLOCK: instead of just BLOCK.
- HLBL-BLOCK reference script was causing import errors. Found lines in the code that had special characters that the parsing script could not handle. Made the necessary changes to handle the characters.
- Legacy historian points had no color in the MAP function. Made them the correct color.
- The file, ParameterDescriptions.xml, that shows the BLOCK parameter descriptions was not complete so many of the parameters did not have descriptions. Completed the file. CAS-18983-MBR3PK
- Ladder Logic tab was reporting file not found. Changed the way that the file was handled in the database to ensure that it will show correctly.
- Old graphics files were not being deleted during imports. Found the “Delete Objects from Previous Run” was set to FALSE. Changed it to TRUE and checked all the other Create scripts.
- During the Spare tag creation of an import, getting errors that said “N/A” was not an integer. Made changes to the TypesExport.CFF file which has the amount and types of points on a card and which is used to determine spares.
- Data collection scripts were having to be modified multiple times. Cleaned up the scripts.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 or higher.