PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Foxboro I/A system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved issue with HLBL code to getting all the BLOCK connections that were defined in front of a ":="
- Resolved issues with Create Graphics from File script. The script was not getting all the BLOCK references.
- Resolved the issue with the Create Graphics script outputting the error: System.Argument OutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
- Resolved the Create Block Compound from SA pdef script error: SystemIndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Mapfile files had blank lines that were not being handled
- Resolved the Create Graphics Objects from File error: System.ArgumentException: Mismatch in quantity of Property Names and Values for LibraryObject. Problem with non Alpha-numeric characters in property values.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 or higher.