PAS recently released an asset model for AB that allows users to incorporate their ControlLogix system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the capability to skip imports if the import file has not changed.
- Added code to get the ControlLogix version out of the L5K file and put it on the DataOwner properties in the "Versions" tab.
- Fixed the problem with the external references between ControlLogix and EPKS.
- New method of collecting data fixed this issue of errors on import.
- New method of collecting data fixed the issue of showing the system incorrectly.
- Fixed the documentation to reflect the correct numbers of 100 X 100.
- New method of collecting data fixed the issue of missing cards.
- Fixed the documentation to correct the numbering of the steps.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.6 or higher. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal
or contact our Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates
page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.