PAS recently released a new asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their RMPCT system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added OPC to External Asset References
- Added CV Index on the object map
- Padded elements to make sure array items are displayed in numerical order except for Gain properties.
- Added an enumeration function to show the text values for integers listed in the URT.
- Added a summary tab (Filtered Point Summary) to the RMPCT controller that will show all of the OPC points, (Name) and (ocPathToUrtItem), containing a value defined in the asset model property (Point Summary Filter).
- Change Tracking is turned on for OPC in the asset model
- Fixed problem of Blank page on the controller – showing only CV.
- Selecting Controller item in Integrity the curve reports “Data Not Available”. There is no curve information for DV’s. Only CV’s & MV’s have curve data.
- For all object types beginning with URT in the RMPCT asset model, these items will be changed:
- Unhide the object type so that it appears in the Search and Query Builder
- Turn on change tracking on the default properties of each object type
- Add a Modifications viewer to each object type to show any change tracking
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.0.4.03 or higher.