PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Allen-Bradley which allows users to incorporate their ControlLogix system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved import script errors. This required significant redesign to the L5K and System.txt text parsing scripts as well as changes to RSLogix 5000 data collection. This version requires that the System.txt file is collected again per the revised implementation guide
- Resolved problem with the tree not correctly showing modules in remote chassis.
- ControlLogix tags are now displayed to the bit level
- Resolved issue with ControlLogix -to-TPS references. This case is related to another case where TPS references ControlLogix Boolean tag that did not actually exist in the ControlLogix asset model.
- Added ControlLogix-to-ControlLogix references for customers using the 1765-CNB ControlNet Bridge and Messaging.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.2 or higher.