PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys that allows users to incorporate their Infusion system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved an issue with block references not being included in references lists and maps. References with a strategy container reference were not correctly interpreted. The Block ContainedName property was added to the Block object type.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Hardware Overview to not be displayed. This issue occurred when ArchestrA was not configured with Switches information.
- Resolved an issue that caused asset explorer to not display PLC tags correctly. This change also resolved associated errors in the Create IO List definition.
- Added properties in the Stations and Modules object types to support the Inventory asset model. These properties represent model number, revision number, part number, and serial number for hardware, software, or firmware.
- Updated the Implementation Guide, including clarifications for Station Name and what tools need to exist to support CP Load Data and CP OM List Information collection.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v22.214.171.124 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.