PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Yokogawa which allows users to incorporate their Centum CS3000 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the Basic and Tag tabs to the function block objects
- Added a data summary to the headings System View, Windows, Trend Group, Switches and Messages
- Enhanced the display of I/O modules in the Hardware Overview to include the Unit, Card Name, Card Type, and Number of Points
- Added comment descriptions to the following objects in the asset labels: Nodes, Stations, Tags, Common Switches, Global Switches, and SFC Sequences
- Added a count value to each Function Block type heading in the asset tree indicating the number of unique function blocks of each type
- Added specific icons in the web application for each of the following object types: Stations, SFC Sequence, Alarm Priority, AlarmStsLabel, Alarm Table, Engineering Units, Sebol User Function, and Unit Procedure
- Added an Integrity Check indicated existing Trend Pens that have not been assigned a tag name value
- Added references between Drawing objects and the Function Blocks included on each Drawing
- Added references between the SFC Sequence objects and the Sebol User Functions and Function Blocks
- Made changes to FB - Tag reference to include tags that have only an Element property
- Made changes to FB - SFC references to resolve a problem when a line in the program only one set of double quotes
- Adds Notes pages to Data Owner PlaceHolder
- Changed Select statement to only pull required data to minimize memory usage
- Made changes to ModBus data imports to allow from Control Logix
- Fixed a typographical error in some I/O module descriptions to now correctly read 'HART Compliant'
- Removed undesired Trend Pens from the Control map viewer
- Removed the errant value of '.' from empty Trend Pen tag name parameters
- Resolved bug that potentially created indications that Tag parameter values were being modified during imports
- Removed the undesired tag labeled PROGRAM from the Tag objects
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 or higher.