PAS recently released an asset model for Recon that allows users to incorporate their Recon system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Major changes in the data collection scripts and model
- Remove ScriptVersion.txt file from data collection and add viewers for Recon data collection scripts
- Add LogFile to track the data collection process and files collected
- Modify the model to handle decommissioned computers/workstation
- Specify the three minimum WMI classes that must be collected for successful Recon import (ComputerSystem, NetworkAdapterConfiguration, UserAccount). Also modify the ReconDCC tool and model to add more WMI classes used for Inventory Items
- Modify the model to support TrendMicro Antivirus, Sophos, ZoneAlarm and more
- Modify the model to show IPv4, IPv6 Address, DefaultIPGateway, DNSAddress of all active Ethernet cards on a computer.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v22.214.171.124 and above.