PAS recently released a new asset model for Emerson that allows users to incorporate their Ovation system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Conditional code has been added to check for certain detectable problems with collected data files that will prevent the asset from importing potentially incomplete or inaccurate data; see implementation guide for details
- Added algorithm parameters on points to be included on the Properties viewer of the point and available for change tracking; in conjunction, change tracking has been turned off for properties beginning with INTEG, REAL, and BYTE
- Added algorithm parameter property values on points indicating the connection of the point parameter to other points
- Added a point property called SHEET_DESCRIPTION that will have a value if the point has a SIGNAL_DIAGRAM value representing the point’s originating control sheet
- Modified point objects that are Sheet Monitor algorithms to be a separate object type named Sheet Point
- lines will now be indicated as dashed lines on Integrity control maps font>
- Now reading the VALU property of AVALGEN and DVALGEN algorithms directly from .SVG control sheet files and putting that property value on the corresponding point in the asset if a value is not supplied in the point database
- Added a CAD drawing display of a corresponding Control Sheet on Point objects where the point has a valid Signal Diagram value indicating the originating control sheet
- Removed the image display viewer from graphic objects numbered greater than 25,000 since model does not currently support these logic
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.0.3 or higher.