PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for ABB which allows users to incorporate their Harmony system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added extra Error Logging for the FTP portion of the Harmony Data Collection Tool.
- Updated HarmonyDCC.exe and HarmonyAutoIT.exe
- The Harmony Asset Model has a new property Unzip_Before_Import, (Y or N), which allows the model to delete previously imported files and then unzip files as data or actual raw data.
- Excluded some object properties from change tracking that are expected to change on each import of data : CLDName, CLDFilename, chuser, Chutctime, ConfigurationDescription, ConfigurationFile, ConfigurationRevision, ConfigurationTimeStamp, NBSFile, NBSRevision, NBSTimeStamp, CHTIME, CRTIME, VERID
- Changed SQL query so that history tags are created.
- Six properties were added to some PPB tags : OUT/SIG0, OUT/SIG1, HIGH/SIG0, HIGH/SIG1, LOW/SIG0, LOW/SIG1, Equipment
- Objects were removed that are no longer used.
- Tagname and tagdesc in ‘Composer Tag’ were removed.
- ‘CLD File’ object type hidden.
- ‘Hist Tag’ objects were not created due to a previous modification. Changed an SQL query in the Asset Model.
- Fixed Out of Memory issues.
- Improved Import time.
- Fixed issue where EBP files in the root directory are not found.
- Resolved import error, System.ArgumentException: Column 'Block Exists In Controller'.
- Resolved OutOfMemoryException' script error, System.ArgumentException: Column 'Block Exists In Controller'.
- Changed query to use fully qualified server name
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.0.4.03 or higher.