PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Network Device into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added functionality to support port forwarding.
- Added functionality to create and save PAS Link Layer Discovery Protocol information based on the corresponding Cisco Discovery Protocol and/or Link Layer Discovery Protocol information collected per targeted network device where applicable.
- Added functionality to collect all corresponding IP addresses and associate them to the top-most inventory item as assigned properties per targeted network device.
- Resolved an issue with importing to properly display the data.
- Resolved an issue with the Summary tab being displayed for objects that di d not have data to display on that tab.
- Hid the authentication and privacy keys on the File Source in the Integrity web interface with <AUTHENTICATION KEY REDACTED> and <PRIVACY KEY REDACTED> respectively.
- Added support for several additional Cisco devices, including 1841, 2600, 2960CX, 3000, 3750, 4321, 5505, and 5525. Also enhanced the processing for Cisco 5515 access-group command types.
- Added support for several Hirschmann devices, including Mach 100, Mach 1040, Octopus 1, and Railswitch.
- Added support for several Siemens devices, including X200 and X308.
- Added support for the Enterasys SecureStack, Juniper Firewall (JUNOS), and the Rockwell Stratix 5700 and 8000 network devices.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v188.8.131.52 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.