PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell which allows users to incorporate their SM into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added support for Spare/Un-used Channels
- Added support for Experion EPKS Model
- Fixed objects not showing on right side
- Fixed Erroneous FLD Defect Messages
- Fixed Out of Range exceptions during asset load
- Corrected proper Location-Tag relationship
- Fixed problem with Slot redundancy determination
- Fixed problem with funcCreateSlot Exception during asset load
- Fixed problem with Controller being part of Tag Name if Friendly
- Eliminated usage of “EMPTY” in Unit and Subunit placeholders
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v 4.0.4.03 or higher.