PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Infusion system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Created fix to handle no entries in the FD Graphics import folder.
- Added Object Types TRISOE and UNIVFF to Create Strategy File Objects.
- Added check for valid Block definition in Create Strategy File Objects.
- Changed message in Block – Block thru Strategies to read Warning instead of ‘Error”.
- Hid the LadderFiles Object.
- Used IA code to handle 'Include Files" in CreateObjects Definitions "Create Strategy File Objects and in Reference Definitions "Block - Block thru Strategies" to resolve problems handling ‘Include’ files.
- Fixed error with "Index was outside the bounds of the array" in Create Strategy File Objects.
- An I/O listing fails to list certain discrete tags was fixed in previous release.
- Problem with cross-CP linking not done correctly appears to be resolved in previous release.
- Changed the script in "Create Strategy File Objects" to set file permission ReadOnly to False prior to accessing "Integrity_Data\PDef1015.dat" .
- Changed the Create Stations and Create Modules scripts to handle junk characters in the first line of data which would cause the first parametername to be Junk.
- Fixed the reference script, Block – Strategies, to handle the Declarations Object Type being blank.
- Added code to determine the parameters that should be on the ECB blocks.
- IOM_ID parameter shall be ignored when the IOMOPT is not equal to 1 and no reference will be created for ECB to Block.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.0.1 or higher.