PAS recently released a new asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Infusion system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Changed the FD Graphic create script to obtain all the Blocks references.
- Changed the AIM Point to Block Reference to eliminate the extra parameter name at the end of the reference name.
- Changed the Infusion Historian Point to Block Reference to eliminate the extra parameter name at the end of the reference name.
- Added parameter to Block objects to allow the Triconex references to work correctly.
- Hide the objects in TF639 per the asset model requirements
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 and higher.