PAS recently released an asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Track adds and modifications on spare reservations.
- Added a table describing tags & alarms.
- Added references between Free Format Logs to Tags.
- Added references between GUS Files.
- Fixes the ‘File Compare’ viewer.
- Fixes the tree and hardware overview of CLM objects.
- Fixes issues with the multiple writes to a tag defect report.
- Fixes import errors associated with European Operating Systems.
- Fixes issue of tags brought into AMCL programs over the Network Gateway do not showing up in References or Maps.
- Fixes tag description changes after upgrade.
- Properly displays GUS nodes in Hardware Overview.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v220.127.116.11 and above.