PAS recently released an asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the (R) on the hardware overview to match the tree.
- Added two tabs for GUS graphics, Listing and Listing MOC. The 1st one will allow a user to look at the total listing and do searches in the text. The second tab will show changes to the listing if any have been made.
- Added a new Integrity check, “Multiple Versions of CL Block”. This check will look for CL blocks that have been duplicated but the file name is different.
- Added a new SQL Query, “Cross Reference”. Gets a cross reference for a complete UCN/Hiway.
- Verified display of file that is used on TPS system as a native window and native window sub-picture
- Resolved a problem with bad peer to peer information collected via D4K.xls file
- Added code to remove an obsolete type of references between Tag objects
- Resolved a missing cross-reference involving a peer to peer report for HPMs
- Resolved issue with the spare reservation module of TPS assets
- Resolved issue and error message created while importing some GUS Listing files
- Fixed issue with the script error, “Conversion from string “TM03” to type “Integer” is not valid”.
- Fixed the reference, GUS file to tag. It was not getting tag references and found an issue with the file format.
- Clarified with customer how numeric and flag values in PM boxes should be displayed
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.4 or higher