PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell which allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Fixed missing spare slots
- Fixed missing references for tags with ! Addresses
- Fixed reference problem for DCS FLAGAM points
- Fixed problem with untagged I/O not being shown
- Fixed problem with tags not referencing Native Window Sub-pictures
- Fixed problem with reserved spares showing up as spares
- Fixed problem with hyperlinks for tags not working properly
- Fixed problem with Digital Composite address for I/O to FSC
- Fixed problem with DIGOUTHG tag having two outputs
- Corrected implementation guide
- Fixed tags with incorrect address
- Fixed problem with old CL file data being retained
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.2 or higher.