PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell which allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Addition of Description for NCFUnit objects in search results
- Added Area Database object
- Added criteria for missing tag in EB file
- Added code to remove any last remaining NodeCG or NodeAM when none of those objects exist.
- Changed relationship between HM File and DS File. The new relationship is HM File and Native Window Display
- Modified History Group to Tag reference when a Network Gateway exists.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0.