PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Yokogawa which allows users to incorporate their Centum VP system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added Batch Process Management
- Added Recipe Group Configuration
- Added Batch Common Block Operation
- Added Unit Common Block for Unit, Operation and Operation Generic Name
- Added Batch COMMON BLOCK's and Recipe Data items (RDT)
- Added Custom Plant (Plant Hierarchy)
- Added SFC Viewer for SFC and Unit Instrument Function Block, Sequence Library and Recipe
- Added Tag/Operation Generic Names assignment in Unit Instrument Blocks
- Added Sebol code per SFC steps
- Modified Unit Instrument tuning parameter not to show unused data items
- Modified Control Map footer for Common Switch, Global Switch and Annunciator Messages from "Element Number" to "Tag Number". To show Tag Name on the Map if Tag Name is available instead of Element Number
- Fixed Unit Instrument Function Block data item tuning parameters with arrays that split to the next line
- Fixed Unit Instrument properties "Initialization Monitoring 1, Monitoring 2 and Unit Procedure that were not getting the correct values"
- Added condition on Seq Table Function to check conditions that has no value to avoid error on the script
- Create Stations - added condition to avoid script error to check if "Matrix" in FCS properties is not selected
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.2 or higher.