PAS recently released an updated asset model for Siemens which allows users to incorporate their PCS7 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the information to view the PlantView tree and it’s item
- Import error in "Create DC for Block Programs". The actual issue was with the "Create DC for Block Address" script. It was not handling the "'" character correctly during the parsing routine. TF
- Import error in the Create Project Declarations script. Rewrote the script to handle the error condition.
- Import error in the Create DC for Charts script. Removed the script completely from the system. It was an early script that was not used but was left in the original model.
- Import error during the Create Plantview items script. It was reporting access denied. Added code to unzip the Project and System files. If the files are unzipped manually the DB file needed will not have the correct permissions.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.3 or higher.