PAS recently released a Service Pack for version 18.104.22.168 of Integrity/DOC4000.
This Service Pack addresses the following items:
- LOOPID missing connectors in Map viewer and Visio
- Enable FTS for the asset when a new asset is created. This covers internal, OLEDB, but not OLEDB autosize.
- When using the database restore function provided by the assetmodeler, the logical file of the database should go to logical path specified by the model properties.
- WebService requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Very old upgraded databases do not display KPI
- When customer roles are configured, User received error on home page Last import
- Target object is a FoxIA Loop ID, map property filter is on "LoopID".
- Workflow email link not working
- Add Timestamp messages to end of import (after maintenance)
- Add Connectors to Logic Map items in Visio
- Changing the settings to pdf format does not work when we generate the map in windows
- Control Map report file of a TPS LOGICNIM tag does not include Container object(s)
- Migrate seq does not show up in the schedule for Triconex 4.3 asset model
- Reference Types table not always getting populated
This is available to all Integrity/DOC4000 customers on support.