PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Honeywell EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data
- Added the ability to choose to read either the Project or Monitoring related data from the collected ERDB database
- Added the ability to read OPC integrator information directly from a restored OPCI database.
- Added collection and import for System inventory Tool
- Added display of server wide settings
- Added change tracking to Alarm Suppression groups
- Enhanced the data collection tool to not collect extra history archives by default
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.